We are hiring!
Madrone Hospice is currently looking to hire:
- RN/Case Manager- Under the direction of the Director of Patient Care Services, and as a member of the Interdisciplinary team, the Case Manager communicates with the Patient Care Coordinator to provide the delivery of skilled in-home nursing and coordinate professional and volunteer patient/family services consistent with Madrone Hospice policies. Must possess a current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of California with at least one year of work experience as a professional nurse, preferably in a home health setting.
- LVN-Per Diem-provides a variety of services to hospice patients and their families in conjunction with or under the supervision of nurses.
- CNA-Per Diem-provides a variety of services to hospice patients and their families in conjunction with or under the supervision of nurses.
- Contracted Speech Therapist & Occupational Therapist -Call 530-842-3160 for details.
- You can apply at indeed.com or send application and resume to email@example.com
Hospice is a form of medical care in which the focus is on comfort and palliative care for people with life-limiting illnesses.
Apply at 255 Collier Circle, Yreka, CA 96097.
For more information, please call 530-842-3160.
Click here for an application.