We are hiring!
Madrone Hospice is currently looking to hire:
- Full Time Director of Patient Care Services – Under the direction of the Executive Director, and as a member of the Interdisciplinary team, the DPS implements and supervises all aspects of the delivery of patient/family services, is responsible for the continuity of hospice services from admission through discharge and bereavement programs. Supervises direct patient care services and the Interdisciplinary component of Madrone Hospice. Oversees and coordinates hospice staff.
- RN/Case Manager – Under the direction of the Director of Patient Care Services, and as a member of the Interdisciplinary team, the Case Manager communicates with the Patient Care Coordinator to provide the delivery of skilled in-home nursing and coordinate professional and volunteer patient/family services consistent with Madrone Hospice policies. Must possess a current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of California with at least one year of work experience as a professional nurse, preferably in a home health setting.
- Senior Center Cook – Part Time – Works under the direction of the Senior Services Manager and Lead Cook. Ensure compliance with workplace safety, food safety and sanitation standards. Prepare meals in a timely manner according to approved menus. Order food and food services supplies and verify invoices for payment in the absence of the Lead Cook.
- LVN-Per Diem – Provides a variety of services to hospice patients and their families in conjunction with or under the supervision of nurses.
- Contracted Speech Therapist & Occupational Therapist -Call 530-842-3160 for details.
- You can apply at indeed.com or send application and resume to email@example.com
Hospice is a form of medical care in which the focus is on comfort and palliative care for people with life-limiting illnesses.
Apply at 255 Collier Circle, Yreka, CA 96097.
For more information, please call 530-842-3160.
Click here for an application.