The Madrone House
The Madrone House has been created as a place of shelter and care for people facing life’s final journey…where patients may live their final days as comfortably as possible, with loving dignity and care, supported by family and friends.Beauty, serenity and compassion come together at The Madrone House.
- An intimate, home-like environment where the focus is on comfort rather than on a cure
- A private room in a peaceful setting
- 24 hour, individualized, professional nursing care
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared daily or as requested by the patient
- Continuous support of the hospice care team
- Accommodations arranged for loved ones who may wish to spend the night
We believe there is no place like home, but we also acknowledge there may be times when patients are unable to remain in their homes. With only 6 rooms, The Madrone House is a quiet and comfortable alternative to a hospital during a loved one’s final journey.